We accept multiple payment methods. The different payment methods are below with the different benefits to each service. Processing a payment through Paypal is the quickest way to take possession of the domain name you are purchasing.
Godaddy and Escrow.com payments can sometimes take from several hours to several days to process and obtain the domain name in your account. The payment method you use will determine how fast the domain name is transferred to you. The best way to contact me after payment is via email at justin at differentinvestments dot com. My cell number is Nine-Two-Zero-791-Zero-Zero-One-Six. Please only use this contact method in emergencies since time zones around the world vary greatly.
- Payment processed securely by Paypal using your Paypal account or debit/credit card.
- Paypal offers payments through Paypal balance, bank account or linked card. E-checks are not accepted.
- No added fees to the buyer.
- Domain name transferred to you within 8 hours, typically sooner (time zones vary).
- Payments are processed through Escrow.com, a bonded, licensed and insured escrow company based in California.
- Escrow accepts wire transfers, credit/debit card payments and Paypal. KYC/AML verification required for payments over $2,500.
- Domain transfers are handled through us once Escrow.com approves the payment. Typically within 72 hours.
- Typically buyer and seller will split fees.
- Payments processed directly through the worlds largest registrar, Godaddy.com.
- Godaddy accepts Paypal and credit/debit card payments.
- There is an added fee of 20% added to the price, this is what Godaddy charges me to list with them.
- Domain name is automatically transferred to your Godaddy account once payment is verified. Typically within a few hours after payment.
All payment methods are listed on each domain’s listing.
Prefer to make an anonymous offer through DomainAgents? Click here!
Want to pay with Bitcoin? Click here for instructions!